13 September 2015
See here, the Archbishop William Goh is now asking for Singapore$40 million to rebuild the Cathedral of Good Shepherd.
2. The fact is the Archbishop William Goh is also an ACTIVE SUPPORTER & PROMOTER of the following “prestigious projects”:
a) Demolition of the Novena Church Premises (in excellent Structural Conditions which we funded in 1993-1995) & rebuilding (See Encouragements-584) &
b) The Fund Raising Activities of the Church of St. Mary of the Angels saying that Singapore$2,113,038.00 is “not enough” for the 2015 expenses (see Encouragements-584) & possibly other Churches in Singapore.
3. In 2014, we were surprised to see that the Priest House, Offices & other Premises beside the Cathedral of Good Shepherd were torn down and in the process of construction. Although there were cracks appeared at some locations of the original building, but that did not warrant any “total demolition” & rebuilding.
4. Archbishop William Goh stated in his brochure that “Restoring an old building in Singapore remains far more expensive than tearing one down and building up”, which we totally DISAGREE. Of course, it would be more expensive if he wants to restore an ordinary building into a “luxurious palace”. You know that Singapore$40 million is a “sky-rocketing figure” & it just won’t fall from the sky, and it will come from all our pockets not theirs.
5. Dear Jesus, if one had chosen to tear down his own house (in reparable condition), is it justifiable for him to ask for donations from the others to help him to build a new one? This is what the Archbishop William Goh is doing now. Are these people blind to the present economic condition of Singapore which is very much affected by the Global Economic Slowdown? Just look at their wasting behaviour, we just wonder what we had donated to aid others in natural disasters in the past had gone into the wrong pockets!
6. What “obedience, poverty & chastity” which they had vowed to you when they first became your priests seemed “gone with the wind”! Dear Jesus, they have now made Your Church in Singapore as a “money grabbing machine”, a source of scandal & disgrace!
7. Saint Paul said: ‘I know quite well that when I have gone fierce wolves will invade you and will have no mercy on the flock. Even from your own ranks there will be men coming forward with a travesty of the truth on their lips to induce the disciples to follow them… ‘I have never asked anyone for money or clothes; you know for yourselves that the work I did earned enough to meet my needs and those of my companions. I did this to show you that this is how we must exert ourselves to support the weak, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus, who himself said, “There is more happiness in giving than in receiving.’” (Acts 29-30,33-35, Enouragements-472)
8. Dear Jesus, you decide if these people are totally opposite of Saint Paul & they are fierce wolves described by him! We offer our distress to you & we trust in your mercy to rescue us from these unscrupulous fierce wolves. Thank you.
Loving You Always,
Your beloved brothers & sisters in Singapore
Important Note: The above mentioned is a Paid Publication by Clients @MediShield15 which our Company accepts no responsibility or liability. We have no comment on what being published above.