The above document was issued by MediShieldLife to an Elderly Singaporean in October 2015. To protect the privacy of the individual, the name has been covered up.
· Although MediShieldLife Premiums to be deducted from All Medisave Accounts (MA) in December 2015, but till this date all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents have NOT received any formal HARDCOPY documents stating what illnesses covered or reimbursements. What protection are we paying for?
· Any details published by CPF, MOH or MediShieldLife in any digital media such as Webpages, Facebook, Twitter etc. could be deleted within 1 second. Can you rely on what’s being published?
· Additional Premiums = 30% of the Standard MediShieldLife Premium not indicated above (for special cases of serious illness). With additional 30% payable, Premium before Subsidy for the Elderly = SGD 1150.50 .
· The various Government Subsidies mentioned above are not stipulated by any Statute including the MediShield Life Scheme Act 2015, thus it can be removed any time.
· For an elderly at the age of 72 or older & not working, with no offspring or children jobless, do you think the money that one has should use to buy food or to pay the premiums to avoid prosecution (“Demand Note, Fine, Suit & Jail” stated in Parts 3 & 4 of the MediShield Life Scheme Act 2015)?
· Is it equitable & just for the Government to deduct money from an elderly’s Medisave Account without confirming the actual protection in hard copy documents?
Drafted by Twitter @MediShield15 on 12 December 2015, 8:56am SGT.
Important note: The above article is a Paid Publication of Clients, our Company accepts no responsibility / liability on what being presented above. Thank you.