Dear Rulers of Singapore,
We were informed that till this day, none of you have apologised to the Witness based on the damage inflicted on her by your CID Police Officers & no compensation paid for all the damage she suffered!
2. We will let the World decide if you are really innocent of this case to let the CID Police Officers trampled on the rights of a harmless citizen who commits no crime & who has been actively promoting Singapore & helping Job Seekers to find work! So you don’t care about protecting our rights and still want us to vote for you in the next General Election before 15 January 2021? Compare this to the 38 Oxley Road case concerning the Prime Minister where it was brought to debate in Parliament, the rights of a harmless citizen mean nothing to you?
3. The Witness is not your Follower in your Social Media but us! So are you using her to “杀鸡警猴”? It’s f**lish if you think you can succeed with this! You want to come after us but you want her to identify us! We are not so stupid as to divulge our identity to anyone because we are not monkeys! Do you think with our numbers we can be afraid of you who have been making Laws (see Updates on 18 April 2019, 9:50pm) to oppress us? No way! It seems like the Government’s Intelligence is not working hard enough? Come & catch us now if you can!
4. You can choose to hate us but we will never let the matter rest until Justice is done for the Witness! Who knows who would be the next victim!
Note:“杀鸡警猴”meaning: Killing the rooster to warn the monkeys!
Updates on 29 April 2019
From the Publisher:
Based on the facts presented (see below), we will let the World decide if the actions of the CID Police Officers amount to “harassment, causing alarm & distress” under Sections 3 & 4 of Chapter 256A Protection from Harassment Act!
Although the Prime Minister’s Office was informed about these incidents on 18 April 2019, but till this day no apology is given & no compensation paid to the Witness for the damages she has suffered!
Is the Witness being protected by Basic Human Rights in Singapore? Without any speculations, you may already know who the “masterminds” are!
Welcome to Singapore!
Summary Updates by an anonymous insider:
The Tweets of the Singaporeans LS1965, P65 & M15 might have offended the “masterminds”, so they arranged the CID Police Officers to paste the Notice on the Witness Company Entrance with many phone calls on 4 April 2019 (later another Letter was pasted at her Company Entrance on 16 April 2019). When the 1.3 million Singaporeans knew about this, massive tweets were sent out to the World to inform all starting from 4 April 2019! Twitter was notified (by the “masterminds”?) & wiped off many other Tweets including what the “masterminds” intended to use as evidence against the 1.3 million on 10 April 2019! The 1.3 million now made ALL their Tweets “Private”!
Can the CID Police Officers find evidence on “harassment, causing alarm & distress” against the “masterminds”? More accurately, should it be said to be against the People?
See the Laws passed in Singapore below! Will you get furious when your Rulers do these to you? Same for the 1.3 million too!
- Income Tax (Amendment) Bill (Passed): New Sections 65F to 65K empowers the Comptroller to forced entry, arrest without a warrant, to detain, search & criminalize etc. See page 87 onwards.
- Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Act 2018 (GST):
Do you think this is the 1st time the CID Police Officers doing these to a law-abiding Singapore Citizen? Base on their “seasoned” behaviours, you decide! If we don’t expose this case, countless others may be their victims in future!
It’s getting so interesting! Welcome to Singapore to watch the “drama”!
Click Next to see more...
Note from Publisher:
This is an Unpaid Publication. The content of this publication is checked to be from the real source. The names of the Witness & all related to her have been omitted to protect her privacy. Thanks.