Updates on 22 June 2019
Dear Friends around the World,
1. Till this day the Payer still refused to reveal his name to the Police Mr Seow of Bedok Police Station in order for the elderly informant to refund him the SGD 1000.00 he claimed being mistakenly credited into her DBS account in December 2018 & January 2019 & the Informant refused to refund him in his Police Report. Now he wants to forget about the money & goes into hiding!
2. There are 125 of us working with the Payer’s Bank OCBC. After thorough investigations on the Transaction numbers stated, they already know the identity of the Payer just that they could not reveal him to us. For the full revelation after our investigations, it is only a matter of time!
3. Now we publish to the World that we are willing to let the Informant refund him SGD 1200.00 instead! Wow, gain 20% profit within 2 months without speculations! We are paying for the additional to buy his name in order to publish it in our website to warn the People against the wicked!
4. You decide what additional things he did against the elderly harmless informant besides framing against her of stealing his money that he now needs to forfeit the SGD1000.00 to hide his identity! We will investigate further to find out! As you can see this case is connected to the Witness case, we will let the World decide if any of the Singapore Rulers (Prime Minister’s face is missing) is the Mastermind!
5. Here is something useful to share with you if the same thing happens to you: If the Payer who claims that he mistakenly transfer his fund & have them credited into your bank account and he reports to the Police, NEVER trouble yourself to refund the money by cash at the Police Station, you may get robbed on the way to the Police Station. Insist that you will refund him via cheque, so that he needs to give you his full name. If the payer refuses to give you his name, then logically he must have done great harm to you for him to hide his identity. Find out what harm he has done to you & publish it to the World using Social Media!
6. We Welcome All of Goodwill to Singapore to see how we eradicate the W**ked amongst us to promote Singapore & let you relax peacefully here! Have a good day!
Updates on 31 May 2019
After some enquiries with the various Banks, we managed to secure the following findings:
OCBC Bank Manager confirmed that the Transaction number starting with “Y” means the Payer is in fact an OCBC customer & he had transferred the money from OCBC Bank to the Informant’s DBS account on 26 December 2018 & 31 January 2019.
OCBC informed that for any complaint of wrongful transaction, the standard procedure is for them to call the Payee’s Bank to arrange for the refund (for this case is DBS) & it is for the Payee’s Bank DBS to contact the Payee to arrange for the refund. Till this day, the Payee’s Bank DBS has never informed the Informant/Payee of any wrongful transaction!
If the Payer had contacted OCBC Bank to arrange for the refund, why isn’t DBS Bank informed of that? Or has OCBC been negligent of such important matter?
The Payer then lodged a Police Report & accused the Informant that she refused to refund the money after the Bank had contacted her, but OCBC or DBS has never contacted the Informant concerning such matters at all!
We will let the World to decide if this is a plot to nail the elderly Informant who has been a law-abiding citizen in her entire life!
Dear Friends working with OCBC, see the Transaction numbers & you can check who is this customer of yours who has worked to frame against the innocent Informant. With his police report he had also indirectly accused OCBC of negligent! Did he lodge a report with OCBC concerning the wrongful transactions? If Yes, why didn’t you call DBS Bank to arrange for a refund? If your answer is NO, then you must beware of this customer, we can conclude from this incident that he is full of deceit! Can you be sure that he won’t do anything funny in future to harm OCBC?
We will investigate further to see if the Singapore Rulers are involved in this! Dear Rulers, this is not defamation or harassment as we said we would be investigating! The World will be our judge!
Updates on 28 May 2019
Dear Friends around the World,
1. Yesterday the Police Officer Mr Seow from Bedok Police Station (Tel:+65 62447302) spoke to the informant’s family member (starting at 6:18pm, discussion time: 17 mins 31secs). As stated in her Police Report, the Informant’s family conveyed the informant’s message again that she would only issue a cheque to refund the money to the Payer. The same Police Officer managed to negotiate with the family member earlier at 2:02pm that the Payer don’t have to collect the cheque himself & the Police Officer Mr Seow will collect on his behalf. As deduced from the discussion, it seemed that the Payer refused to reveal his name! Don’t you think this is strange if he is innocent & did not do anything against the Informant! Does he want to repeat the same accusation game against the Informant or others again? See our Updates on 24 May 2019 below.
2. The Informant’s family told the Police to convey the message that if the Payer refuses to name himself, and he could not be refunded with a cheque, he could proceed to sue in Court against the Informant who wants to refund him the money! We can’t wait for this to happen! You know when he sues; he will need to reveal his name, NRIC number, address & his information will become “public” in Singapore! We want to know who he is & if he had colluded with anyone to make the elderly Informant & her family suffer distress! Such people are counter-productive to the Singapore Economy & let’s see who will welcome him with open arms!
Note: We will reveal the full name of the Police Mr Seow if the entire matter turns against the Informant & causes her more suffering or distress!
Dear PAP Rulers, we are stating facts & you see there’s no defamation or harassment against you! The World can be our Judge here!
Updates on 27 May 2019
Dear Friends around the World,
1. Remember we had tweeted to request for your prayers for an elderly cancer patient? Thanks for the over 800 retweets that you helped us to send out! The informant is the Patient who is still recovering from the Treatments.
2. Do this think the “Masterminds” are wicked to do this to her who commits no crime? Please decide! Many Thanks.
Welcome to Singapore to see how we use our brains to fight the wicked!
Updates on 26 May 2019
We now highlight the important fact that the informant here & the Witness in the earlier case are family members.
1. Don’t go after the wrong persons if you want to come after us! We know you hate us for highlighting these Laws of oppression passed in the Singapore Parliament (see Updates on 18 April 2019, 9:50pm) but this doesn't warrant you to nail other innocent parties!
2. Now there are at least 1.5 million of us & steadily increasing each day. Don’t tell us you still can’t locate at least one of us with your sophisticated Intelligence! We are your Followers in social medias! Come & catch us! Now the whole World knows who you are & you still dare to find ways to inflict damage on innocent parties!
3. Don’t you think you should repair the damage first? We won’t do anything to you but we can’t guarantee the “Robin Hoods” that exist in this World won’t too!
Welcome to Singapore to see the upcoming Real “Robin Hoods” show!
Updates on 25 May 2019 (Edited on 29 May 2019)
The elderly informant stated in the Police Report informed her bank DBS on 24 May 2019 and the Manager of the Bank confirmed with her the following:
The Bank was never informed of any wrongful transaction concerning her account:
The transfer of the money (SGD 500 on 26 December 2018 & SGD 500 on 31 January 2019) was likely to be done at Payer’s Bank Counter as it was indicated as “Fast Payment / Receipt” which means that “money was transferred from another bank to the informant’s DBS account” & there is no need for the Bank, including DBS Bank to check the identity of the Payer. DBS Bank informed the informant that only the Payer’s Bank know the identity of the Payer & they can arrange for the payment to be refunded easily!
Based on the facts above, you decide if the Payer has been acting with bad faith, this matter actually can be solved by interbank transfer easily but he did not allow it to happen! We were informed that the Payer even stated in his report to the Police that the informant refused to refund the money after the Bank contacted her! But in fact, no Bank has contacted the informant & DBS Bank is not aware of this at all. We suspected that the Payer had never informed the Bank concerning the wrongful transfer because these were deliberate acts. Can you believe that the Payer’s Bank can be so negligent as not to arrange for DBS to contact the informant concerning wrongful transfer of money? This is grossly NEGLIGENT if they didn’t!
The informant’s DBS bank account number is unknown to all except herself, DBS Bank & the Singapore PAP Government, we will let the World decide who is the “mastermind” behind this “drama”!
We support the decision of the elderly informant that the refund of the money should be done by cheque to be delivered to the Payer herself in order to know who exactly this person is! Don’t you think the following strange?
- Why the Payer takes such a long time to discover the wrongful transfers in May 2019 as the actual transfer of money had taken place in December 2018 & January 2019!
- Why the Payer refused to solve this matter easily by inter-bank money transfer but instead chose to report this matter to the Police insisting that the informant refused to refund the money after the Bank notified her but in fact the informant’s DBS Bank is not aware of this at all?
We let the World decide if this is a plot to criminalise the innocent elderly informant!
One can choose to make mistakes but you should not let your mistakes cause suffering & hardship to others! Don’t you agree?
Till this day the elderly informant has been forced to endure the repeated calls from the Police Diana (Tel: +65 62447513, +65 81803474) from the Bedok Police Station, search through her bank records & make report at the Police Station to defend herself that she is NOT a thief! The informant’s family members have also spent many hours finding ways to defend the innocent informant!
We will let the World decide if the “mastermind” behind this wants to drive her to an early death!
We cannot let this same incident happen in Singapore again as the Payer who made the mistake of wrongful transfer can sit at home & relax & the person who wrongly received the money running around to make good the damage; suffers distress & hardship for FREE! Don’t you think this is utterly Unjust & also a complete waste of precious human resources?
Welcome to Singapore to see “live” persecution drama!
Updates on 24 May 2019
Singapore: Your enemy refused to commit any crime but you want to nail this person? How? See the innovative tactic to charge an innocent citizen to be a thief: First, you bank in a sum into your enemy’s bank account. After a few months you report to the Police, informing the Police that the Bank has informed your enemy of wrongful transaction & your enemy refused to repay the wrongful transacted sum!
Get the Police involved too or has the Police always been involved?
We will continue with a thorough investigation ourselves & see if this is persecution! Remember to see our updates!
It’s so interesting! Welcome to Singapore to see!
Note from Publisher:
This is an Unpaid Publication by LS1965 & P65. The content of this publication is checked to be from the real source. The names of the Informant & all related to her have been omitted to protect her privacy. Thanks.