Updates on 28 November 2019:
2. Encourage and boost cross-border e-commerce. It will boost the logistics sector too!
3. Aim to produce excellent quality products for sale in the International market.
5. Develop of New Technology aiming to boost manufacturing and exports. The syllabus in Universities & Polytechnics should be modified quickly to adapt the students to the latest technology. On the job training should start when they are in school, not after graduation.
6. To encourage consumption so as to boost Jobs Participation, the government should optimize the tax system, alleviate people’s burdens and raise disposable incomes. Other measures include promoting travels within the country, organizing large-scale events such as conferences and exhibitions, and offering purchase subsidies for energy-saving equipment and electric vehicles. These policies will guide and provide the public with a wide range of consumer choice.
7. Rollout priority public investments in infrastructure, such as bridges, expressways, ports, and railways nationwide will ensure that prospects for private investment remain bright, given better access to markets and job opportunities. Momentum in private construction is expected to be sustained by continued strong demand for office and retail space and housing. In addition, the services and manufacturing sectors will also be the main growth drivers in the near term. Strong retail trade and expansion in business process outsourcing will continue to spur growth in services. More than 50%-70% of the workforce to involve in the infrastructure works should be citizens to boost Jobs Participation Rate within the Country.
Updates on 27 November 2019:
3. Expand Government spending on infrastructure projects or other projects. During Tender, insert Special Tender Qualifications to stress that 50-70% of employees engaged in the works must be citizens before awarding the Projects. Boost Government spending but cut credit cost.
5. Quickly open up New Markets when your existing Trading Partners are affected by various issues such as Trade War. By doing so, you can help them selling their products to the New Markets too.
Written on 24 November, updated on 25 November 2019:
7. The Government should focus on stimulating consumer demand among the middle class and to raise the individual income tax threshold, to improve medical care, housing and other life essentials in order to expand the Social Security Coverage in the Country.
List incomplete yet. We will update again when we find other useful input.
Acknowledgments: First, we want to thank our Creator for helping us to make the search on the Articles quick and easy! Click on the hyperlinks above to see the authors of the articles. We thank them for their precious contributions to make this publication possible. Many Thanks.
Emmanuel & Maria International Consultants LLP on 24 November 2019.
Last updated: See top of page 1.